About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

06 March 2012

Grace Cathedral

I am not a fan of non catholic cathedrals, they are mostly boring. Grace Cathedral is obviously the exception (being an Episcopal church) that proves the rule. Sitting on top of the hill at California road, it has some amazing artwork - from the door moulds to the stained glass windows to the murals. Being San Francisco, it is also very progressive, not only performing same sex unions but also featuring a multi-religious chapel dedicated to AIDS victims.

Click on photos for a slightly bigger version.

No comments: