About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

20 March 2014

Lost in the streets of Sultanahmet

We are staying in a small hotel steps away from the Aya Sophia, but the first thing I managed, after alighting from the tram was to get lost in the alleyways. Unlike Turkish Airlines, people are very friendly, and even if they didn't know the hotel, or even know English, they offered to help. 

Sultanahmet feels like a cleaner version of India; same throngs of people, same feel of the alleyways, some stray dogs and cats; but far cleaner. There is a feeling of life that seemed to be missing from Berlin.


No comments: