About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

08 April 2013

Hashi

Hashi is a new "fusion" Japanese/sushi restaurant in Rosebank, next to the Gautrain station. It is owned by a couple from South America, Venezuela if my memory serves me correctly; and it was great to see that Ceviche was on the menu and quite good too!

Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of fusion in the menu; the sushi on offer is certainly a lot more varied than the standard offerings; but had neither the quality or value of a place like Takumi in Cape Town. The presentation was beautiful; but it ended up being quite an expensive lunch. Would be nice if there was more variety in things like ceviche; otherwise not really a lot going for it.

No comments: