About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

09 January 2008

Trujillo


The original plan was not to stop at Trujillo at all - but rather take a bus to Chiclayo (2 hours north of Trujillo) and then take a bus to Chachapoyas. However, there was a direct bus from Trujillo, and thus we decided to change our plans.

Trujillo is one of the biggest cities in Peru, and is literally an oasis in the northern desert. It is quite picturesque, and with the remains of Chan Chan and the seaside town of Huanchaco close by, it is a rather nice destination. I think I should have spent a bit more time here ...

No comments: