About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

26 October 2007

Directions?

I have nothing against asking for directions ... except when it is the bus driver asking the passengers!

There are some road works taking place on the normal bus route. Thus, the buses have been taking a short detour. This evening, on my bus ride home, the bus driver actually stopped the bus at the last stop before the detour and asked whether if any of the passengers knew the detour. After everyone stopped laughing, two guys volunteered to direct her along.

Well at least she asked ... much better than not asking and getting lost!

1 comment:

Ciaa said...

lol! if it was a male driver, ya'll would have been lost 4sho...