About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

07 August 2007

Happy Hour

Every restaurant and bar seems to run happy hour in Berlin, all evening too! Not a massive reduction of prices though. But I did come across one particular Happy Hour, which I took full advantage of: Happy Hour Sushi. Basically 2 for the price of one deal i.e. you buy Salmon Nigiri (2 pieces) and you get 4 pieces. Spent 11 Euros on Sushi ... which works out to 22 Euros of Sushi! Good sushi too, and a huge range. And they had free W/Lan too boot ... double bonus! Pity it's only on Saturdays ... but I think I must try out more of that menu.

Website of Surf & Sushi.

No comments: