About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

01 June 2007

Destination Germany

So, I have got a quite a good compromise to my problem. I will be doing both internships, but only 6 weeks at DT Labs and 3 months at Fraunhofer IIS. Off course all these depend on me getting the visas, but that shouldn't be a problem. Really excited - 6 weeks in Berlin in summer followed by 3 months in Bavaria. All I need to do now, is to organise my timetable well enough to go to at least one F1 race (currently thinking Monza would be awesome on 09 Sep and I could even make the German F1 race on 22 July) and off course travel around Germany. In fact, I am sure I am not going to make any money out of all this ...

No comments: