About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

23 January 2013

Movie: The Master

The credits had just started rolling, and I had two reactions - WTF was that about, and why did bother staying through it? The Master seemingly has no plot, but rather a set of seemingly a set of events that take place featuring Joaquin Phoenix' character, who is suffering from PTSD after WW2. But I did not get out of the movie with an idea on what the story was, what the point of the movie was, and the movie did not even seem to convey some argument for or against cults.

All in all, it was a waste of 2 plus hours.

No comments: