About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

12 January 2013

Hot Air Balloon Rides

For some reason P has been obsessed with hot air balloons; going up on New Year's Day and then again today. She arm twisted me to wake up ridiculously early (3:30 am!) to come along.

I was glad that I went; it was an amazing experience. So much slower than airplanes, it harks back to an earlier time when it wasn't all about speed and efficiency.

It's not cheap, but well worth it; at least once. See here for more details.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I really hate you, my friend! SOOOOOOO jealous of the hot air balloon ride and photos!