About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

29 July 2010

The Cheese Cake Factory

Normally, American restaurants, especially chains, are either ok and expensive, or cheap and bad; both in terms of taste and nutrition. Near the hotel, there is a restaurant, The Cheese Cake Factory, with an incredible selection of cheese cakes and an equally incredible waiting line. What was also surprising was that the food was very good too - especially given the price. The service (or our particular waiter at least) was briliant, and thus made a very good evening!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I loved The Cheese Cake Factory. Everytime I got homesick I picked up a slice of cheesecake. I don't know where you are but the next thing you have to try is the Cold Stone Creamery with its fantastic ice-cream concoctions: http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/

alapan said...

Ooh ice cream sounds good, especially in this weather.

The intent however, is to go to Finale this evening - best deserts I have ever had.