About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

20 January 2009

Movie: Transporter 3

For some reason, I have enjoyed the Transporter series. Mindless action, with some seriously impressive car stunts - and interestingly enough, tackling some hot topic; human trafficing in the first one, child kidnapping in the second, and now environmental issues.

It is mindless fun, and at that it is quite brilliant. The continuity in cast of the two major characters (Jason Statham as the transporter and François Berléand as the French inspector) clearly help and in fact there is continuity in the plot also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saw the movie this weekend. Quite popcorn-rrific, but a lot of fun.

alapan said...

Yep - a very enjoyable popcorn movie. I have heard that "Burn after Reading" is a more serious popcorn movie ... next on my list.