About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

02 February 2007

My Coke Fest

Last year Metallica headlined the CocaCola Massive Mix. This year, it's renamed to My Coke Fest, and features Evanesence, Guns N' Roses and Hoobastank. I am a big fan of Evanesence, so I am definitely going ... and with Golden Circle tickets at R550, it's going to be a tight squeeze. Aparently, there will be a total of 10 bands on the line up; and I am hoping the other bands include Springbok Nude Girls (in their now original line up), Seether and Karen Zoid. In fact, I am quite sure the Nudies will be on the bill ...

No comments: