About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

26 January 2007

Rock on Morning Radio

In a previous post, I mentioned that I got fed up with 5FM and Garteh Cliff, and was looking for an alternative. Anyway, over December, I was listening to the cricket on Radio 2000 on my alarm clock/radio; and then forgot to change over. The following day, I woke up to Barney Simon ... and for the rest of December, waking up was a pleasure. Sadly, Barney is no longer doing the morning show; but Mo G and Ray White (yet another ex 5FM person) also play rock, and morning radio is pleasurable once again.

For the record, Barney hosts a great 4 hour, South African music show on Tuesday evenings. Radio 2000 is now my favorite music station!

No comments: