About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

25 July 2006

Current Favourite Songs

According to Amarok on my home machine, the following 27 (sorted according to artist) are my current favorite songs from my music collection (approximately 5700 titles). It's a fairly acurate representation even though I do play music through other media players and then there is my iPod etc.Looking at it, it's quite an interesting mix, and reflects quite well my varied taste in music (though there is no classical or jazz numbers on the list). I am surprised that there are no Offspring songs on that list though.

And, I know I will take a lot of flak for the song that appears 2nd on the list - but I can counter, that it is probably the only song that proves that she does have some vocal talent, and I do think it's good song. (I tried getting everything in a table, but that was a nightmare in formatting, and text is not any better ... so I am forced to show that I am a student, and do it reference style :p)

  1. Black Eyed Peas: Let's Get Retarded
  2. Britney Spears: Everytime
  3. Dido : Thank you
  4. DJ Cleo : Goodbye Feat. Dj What What
  5. Eminem : My Dads Gone Crazy
  6. Eminem : Stan - featuring Dido
  7. Enigma: Return to Innocence
  8. Evanescence: Going Under
  9. Evanescence: My Immortal
  10. Freshlyground: I'd Like
  11. Goo Goo Dolls: Iris
  12. Guns N' Roses: Knockin' on Heaven's Door
  13. Mafikizolo: Ndihamba Nawe
  14. Metallica: Whiskey In The Jar
  15. Metallica: The Unforgiven II
  16. Nancy Sinatra: Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
  17. Ray Charles: Hit The Road Jack
  18. Robert Miles: Children
  19. Scatman : Scatman's world
  20. Seether: Broken (Feat. Amy Lee)
  21. Seether: Remedy
  22. Spingbock Nude Girls: Blue eyes
  23. Springbok Nude Girls: Bubblegum On My Boots
  24. The White Stripes: Seven Nation Army
  25. U2 : Beautiful Day
  26. U2: Sunday Bloody Sunday
  27. Vanessa Mae: Contradanza

No comments: