About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

24 October 2005

Feeling Guilty

On saturday I went to this stationery shop in Mowbray (next to KFC) to look for magazine folders. The shop had 5 in stock at R32 each. I decided to buy three and gave the cashier/owner R100 note. So he takes out the calculator, says that I owe R66 and then proceeds to give me R34 in change. I contemplated on alerting him to the error, but we had just had a discussion on the price of buying 10 such folders so he was very aware of the price of the folders. I felt a bit guilty esp. as I would have very much complained if the calculation was not in my favour - but then I know my arithmetic ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice. luck was upon you, something that seldom comes my way... :)

Anonymous said...

haha alapan!
score... with that extra 30 bucks, hope you got some kfc :p