About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

14 April 2008

Splash and Dash to Durban

On Saturday morning, I drove down to Durban ... on Sunday morning I drove back to Jo'burg - a very quick trip indeed, about the same as my Easter weekend trip - Saturday afternoon to Gaborone, and Sunday afternoon back to Jo'burg.

Both trip were due to my Mom I guess - the trip to Gaborone was taking the family there, and the trip to Durban was taking (some) of them back ... but it also served me to get my stuff - especially my mountain bike. So now the bike is in the shop for a much needed service, and hopefully I will be able to go on a ride this weekend.

No comments: