About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

04 March 2015

Hong Kong Museum of Art

Many Hong Kong museums feature free entrance on Wednesday, so I took the opportunity to get out of the cold wind at the Victoria Harbour promenade. There is a mixes bag - modern contemporary pieces, focused exhibitions and aime experimental shows, although two of the collections were closed - antiquities and calligraphy.

The highlights for me included the display of wooden sculptures by Tong King-sum (with amazing conveyance of form and detail), a display about migrancy and the statue outside the closed antiquities hall.

No comments: