About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

02 January 2014

New Year's Eve at V&A Waterfront


It has been a number of years since I spent New Year's Eve at V&A Waterfront, and the even has certainly grown. From the  amphitheatre, the musical acts have now moved to a specially constructed stage on Jetty 1. It means more people can be accommodated, but it makes the music far less intimate - with a wide body of water separating the artists from the crowd.

The highlight event is the fireworks, and this year was spectacular. Some of the fireworks made shapes in the sky - an effect I hadn't seen before. There were some other performers around the V&A - the fire dancer was the most interesting.

No comments: