About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

03 January 2009

... in paradise

As the plane landed in Cape Town on New Year's eve, the captain asked the flight crew to take their seats, and that we would shortly be landing in paradise. Cape Town in December is certainly paradise - I love it. And going there for New Year's eve, although a very short visit, was certainly a great decision.

And even as we flew over the slums - into Cape Town - and again out of Cape Town (although this time, the flight went round Cape Point too) - I certainly agree - Cape Town in summer is paradise.

No comments: