About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

20 January 2009

Great service

Once in a while, my faith in customer service is restored in large SA businesses. This evening's flight back from Cape Town, the steward (Ronald) was great not only in his attitude and service, but just his general conduct. The flight was generally full of people flying back from a business trip (or onwards to a business trip); and he was really engaging and friendly; even to the point of joking whether we were being served Nando's (chicken) of Cheese Burgers (beef). I just wish other stewards were as good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe they were all partaking of that weed they were smuggling ;-) - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7840941.stm