About Me

I ramble about a number of things - but travel experiences, movies and music feature prominently. See my label cloud for a better idea. All comnments and opinions on this blog are my own, and do not in any way reflect the opinions/position of my employer (past/current/future).

25 July 2008

One more paper

A couple of months ago, I submitted a paper to the ACM DRM workshop on the work I did while I was doing my internship at Fraunhofer. And it got accepted ... quite nice actually as it was a very complex paper on privacy and DRM. Also, my first paper that does not feature Andrew (my PhD supervisor) as an author.

Very impressed with myself :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive indeed!!! Well done!

Anonymous said...

hi Alapan, I was tracing your works and its really impressive. Can I ask a favor from you? I was working on ODRL schema. I am developing an XML schema for ODRL 2.0. Will you be able to guide me in this regard?

Anonymous said...

ah! i forgot to put my email address:
mdrahman.abdur@gmail.com